Changing the Game, Creating High-Performing Mindset in Our Kids
The Hershey Soccer Club is proud to announce a special coaching, parent and athlete seminar by International Best Seller John O’Sullivan.
There is no cost to attend the seminar and it is open to the public.
When/Where: Thursday April 26th from 6:30-7:30 pm at the Hershey Middle School Auditorium
Conventional wisdom holds that youth sports are a positive experience for our children, yet 70% of children drop out of organized athletics by the age of 13. Youth sports has become an ultra-competitive, adult centered enterprise that has taken the “play” out of “Play ball” for far too many kids, but we can change that. In this talk, you will learn:
- How to Keep Your Kids in Sports!
- How to Give your Child a Competitive Edge
- To Push and Praise Your Kids to Perform Well
- 3 Ways to Change Your Kids Sports Experience for the Better
- How To Motivate Your Kids to Take Ownership for Sports
- How to Help, and not Hinder, Their Performance Through the Things You Say and Do
Note: Maximum of 8000 characters. Anything beyond 8000 will be truncated.